Blackheads are Vulgaris Acne a Type of Acnes, which are appears on the nose, face, cheek, neck and chest, continue your reading to know that answer, what are causes of blackheads? Why it’s appears on your skin with the treatments and Best Home Made Remedies to Treat and Remove Blackheads Naturally at home.
Who do affected by blackheads?
most of the times teenagers are affected by blackheads, and young adults affected as undergoing hormonal changes. However, a study shown that, many adults suffer in blackheads and acne prone from their 20s to 30s and beyond, even some people suffer from blackheads and acne when they start their first adult Time.
what are causes of Blackheads? Why it’s Appearing on my skin?
Blackheads form when a clog or plug forms in the opening of your skin hair pores. Each follicle contains a hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil. This oil is called sebum, which helps keep your skin soft. But when it produces too much, end of the day it causes blackheads on the skin, body and nose.
Remember that usually excess sebum oils cause whiteheads, but when your whiteheads bumps opens and exposure to Air and Sun, it will look black and convert to blackheads,
Looks You Want to know! What Cause blackheads? There’re some Basic Factors, which may increase your affecting chance by blackheads and Acne,
- When your Body produce Too much Sebum Oils,
- if you take Hormonal Drugs (androgen, corticosteroids and There family drugs)
- when You undergoing hormonal changes age. During menstruation 13-20 years old.
- if you take high doses of birth control medicines.
- when you leave hair follicles become irritated on the skin, and don’t treat dead skin cells with a Best Body type based moisturizer.
- Leaving propionibacterium (the Acne Bacteria) long time without treatment.
- some times Bad diet can be Cause blackheads Like consuming too much carbohydrates. Source 1
How to treat blackheads?
There’re Sevaral ways To treat and Get Rid of Blackheads
- You can Naturally Remove Blackheads at home with the Best Home Remedies.
- Non-prescription Medications to Treating Blackheads,
- Doctor’s Prescribed oral Antibiotics Medicines, the doctor prescribed oral antibiotics medicines can reduce the Skins bacteria, usually which bacteria cause blackheads and acne.
- chemical peels, chemical peels are an mild chemical solution for clear dead skin layers and Reduce Blackheads
- Microdermabrasion. This instrumental Method an Dermatologist uses to sand your skin, the specific indication of microdermabrasion Remove your top skin layers frees the clogs which cause blackheads.
- resurfacing skin Laser,This Dermatological Technology uses on Blackheads patients surface as concentrated pulsed light beams to Reduce the excess sebum oils production on the effected areas. As a result it will Reduce and cure your blackheads. Source 2
Over The Counter Medications to Treat and Get Rid of Blackheads
there’re some Best Non-prescription (over the counter) Medications available to treat and get rid of blackheads permanently.
- AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acid): This Natural organic Acid uses for exploite on the Blackheads, acne, and dark spots affected skins to cure them and regenerate the skin. Because it help to improve skin texture, fade dark spots, remove dead skin cells and regenerate them. Also it’s reduced the early aging signs and wrinkles, but Remember that, Usually AHAs increase the skin sensitivity by remove the dead skin layers, so if you apply AHAs Lotion wear an Good SPF cream to prevent the sun damage.
- Salicylic Acid: This is a non-prescription product for removing top of dead skin layers and cure Blackheads, it’s use as Lotion, cream and cleanser forms, usually salicylic Acids regenerate damaged dead skin cells to prevent hair follicles from clogged.
- Retinoids: Vitamin A or Retinol is a Good choice for Removing blackheads, acne and whiteheads, with preventing the clogged pores, when you use Retinoids such as Tazarotene, differin, Epiduo, and Retinol (Vitamin A) cream, you will see and feel a huge different in your skin, but you need to use a good moisturizer and SPF cream to prevent your skin colour damage. Because Retinoids creams Side effects may cause colour damages.
- azelaic Acid: This organic saturated dicarboxylic acid exists as a white powder, cream, and gel forms, which reduce inflammation, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and Acne, it’s have Antioxidants Properties which helps to unclog pores and refine the skin surface with reducing the many factors in the skin that cause skin damage and bumps permanently. So at the azelaic Acid uses time you need to put SPF cream to prevent sun burn.
- Benzoyl peroxide: this is an over the counter Medication, which exists as gel, wash and patch forms, such as Benzac AC, PanOxyl wash, and PanOxyl Clear Patches for Overnight treatment of blackheads and acne. Usually Benzoyl peroxide all forms targeted surface bacteria, which often aggravates acne and bumps, high concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause irritation and dryness in your skin.
Are blackheads contagious?
Blackheads aren’t contagious. Don’t worry! It’s can’t spread to another person through skin-to-skin contact.