OVERVIEW: Teenagers (8 out of 10) had Acne in their pubescence, its a Normal part of pubescence, usually, Teenagers Genetical or Excess Sebum Oil can Cause their Acne, and this age are tough enough without Pimples and Acne, including whiteheads and Blackheads, don’t Worry! Teenagers acne is Treatable and we will share here The Best acne Treatments for Teenagers in Below. Source
Why Teenagers get acne?
Usually, Teens during their Pubescence get acne by hormonal plays and genetical Relation, in teenagers their hormonal changes play a big rule for Acne, The angrogens hormone make teens skin’s oil glands bigger, which increase their Sebum oil production, then sebum oils mix with dead skin cells and clog the pores, as a result they get Acne and pimples, including whiteheads and Blackheads. Also if any teens parents had Acne, they have more closer chances to get acne. Keep in mind: eating too much greasy foods, stress and dirty skin of teens can’t cause acnes in teenagers. Source
Keywords: 1. Why teens get acne? 2. Why do teens get acne? 3. Teenager acne causes #what Cause acne in teens?
Best Acne treatments for teenager’s
Teens acne is treatable and Early Treatment of teens acne can help to prevent breakouts and scarring, and it have various treatments, depending on the type of acne and its severity, some acne types can treat with Over the counter Medication and Some types of acne need skincare specialist to Prescribes Antibiotics and Specific Dermatological Products. Over the counter Medications Including:
- Benzoyl peroxide: this is an over the counter Medication for Remove excess sebum oil and dead skin cells from the pores, its available over the counter gel, wash and patch forms, such as Benzac AC, PanOxyl wash, and PanOxyl Clear Patches to treat teens acne. Usually, Benzoyl peroxide all forms targeted surface bacteria, which often aggravates acne and bumps, high concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause irritatio, Redness and dryness in your skin. So when you use Benzoyl peroxide, apply a good moisturizing cream as your skin type.
- AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acids): The Glycolic acid and lactic acid are Natural organic Acid uses for exploiting the acne, and dark spots affected skins to cure them and Generate new skin layer. Because it help to improve skin texture, fade dark spots, remove dead skin cells and regenerate them. Side effects of AHAs, it’s increase the skin sensitivity and may make it irritated by remove the dead skin layers, so if you apply AHAs Lotion wear an Good SPF cream to prevent your skin from sun damage.
- Salicylic Acid: This is also Good Choice to remove the top of dead skin layers and cure teens acne, it’s use as Lotion, cream and cleaner forms, usually, its regenerate the damaged dead skin cells to prevent hair follicles from clogging. Its may cause mild irritation into teens skin’s. Source
usually, these 3 types of over the counter Medication with skin cleanser can affective treatments for teenager’s acne, But you need to experiment with different products to find out your skin suitable products, unluckily, if over the counter acne treatments not worked for you, consult with an Dermatologist to Prescribe best Acne treatments Medications for you,
Keywords: 1. Best Acne Treatments for teenager’s 2. Teens acne Treatment 3. Teenage acne treatments that work 4. Teenage acne treatments 5. What is the best treatment for puberty acne? 6. How to get rid of teenage acne Naturally at Home
Prescription Needed Medications
- Antibiotics (oral or Topical Antibiotics): Your Dermatologist may Prescribe you one or more Oral Antibiotics as your skin Condition with some topical medications, such as Clindamycin, Isotretinoin, xeractan and topical antibiotic creams, lotion or solution (Clindamycin derma-T Solution), all of them help stop Growths of bacteria and reduce swelling with cure Appeared acnes.
- Retinoids: as Teenagers acne treatment doctors may prescribe the retinoids to cure the Teens acne by preventing the clogged pores on skin. Keep in mind, when you use Retinoids such as Tazarotene, differin, Epiduo and Retinol Vitamin A creams, your skin can be dry to very dry and sensitive skin, so use a good Moisturizer and SPF cream or Lotion with Retinoids as your skin friendly,
There are some alternative Beauty Technological options available for the Acne Treatments, such as:
Corticosteroid injections: if you have Large Type of acne such as Cystic acne or Painful inflammated acne, your constant may advice to take corticosteroid injections to Reduce the lesions and inflammation. Source
Laser treatment: Laser, photodynamic therapy, or light treatments is a good option for huge Acne surfaces treatment, it’s help to reduce frequency and severity of acne breakouts and scars, and Reduce the appearance of acne again in teens, source
Teenager acne is very common 8 out of 10 teens get acne in their pubescence, its treatable and curable with right medication and Best Skincare Routine, but a teenager can’t afford to manage all of these Medications and Skincare his self, he needs parents Guideline to treat his acnes in Right way, so help him by consult with your Dermatologist to gift him a breakouts free enjoyable clear skin.
Also Read: Top 10 Skincare Tips for Summer season